Friday, September 05, 2008

Online Travel Systems for Meetings presentation at MTE in Washington D.C.

Wednesday last week, I had the opportunity to present at the Meetings Technology Expo in Washington, D.C. On short notice, Paul Paone asked me to fill in for the Meetings Travel session, so I created a new presentation based on my experience integrating Meetings and Travel systems.


Unlike much of the marketing hype around "Travel Integration" systems, I've found that sometimes inexpensive process modifications can achieve the universal goals of unified meeting-travel reports and proper travel expense assignment for meetings.


Online Travel Systems for Meetings


Below are the slides from my presentation. Click on any image to see a larger version.

































No comments: